Pavilions for Parks & Playgrounds
All purpose and all weather, Peak Playgrounds range of octagonal wooden pavilions can be used as seating areas, bandstands, wedding gazebos, outdoor classrooms and nature rooms. Octagonal wooden shelters are popular with schools, nurseries, parks and local authorities.
Available in 3 standard sizes – 3m, 4m and 5m diameter. You can customise all of our shelters with decking floors, internal benches, half clad and fully clad walls, blackboards, whiteboards, tables and chairs. All of our products are made bespoke to order, so we can manufacture bespoke sizes and features to suit your needs.
Different roof options are available including cedar shingle tiles, felt shingle tiles, close board or canvas. We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and have our own installation teams so you can expect a smooth service from start to finish.
- Manufactured from Grade 4 tanalised Scandinavian redwood pine
- Available in a range of standard sizes. Larger bespoke shelters are available to meet your needs
- Octagonal: 3m, 4m, 5m
- Bespoke: Tell us the size you are looking for
- Available fully enclosed with glass windows, no windows or roll-down-canvas panels
- Optional decking floor
- Internal and external bench seating
- Optional wheelchair access ramp
- Roof options: Cedar shingle, green and red felt roof tiles, canvas roof, wooden clad roof.
- Can be installed with sub-base on uneven ground.
MADE IN THE UK
All of our products are manufactured at our workshops in Chesterfield by skilled local craftsmen. We use FSC certified Grade 4 Tanalised Timber allowing us to offer a 10 year guarantee against wood rot and a 1 year guarantee on workmanship.
Every product is pre-assembled and inspected before it leaves the workshop ensuring a smooth installation process on site. We are proud to say that our installers are all in-house employees, we even deliver and install overseas!