Outdoor shelters for Schools & Nurseries
Outdoor shelters provide more than just protection from rain and sunshine. All purpose and all weather, Peak Playgrounds range of wooden outdoor shelters can be used as seating areas, parent waiting areas, smoking shelters outdoor classrooms or outdoor teaching facilities. They can also be used as a canopy to cover an existing play area of secluded space.
Available in square, rectangular and octagonal in a range of sizes. You can customise all of our shelters with decking floors, internal benches, half clad and fully clad walls, blackboards, whiteboards, tables and chairs. All of our products are made bespoke to order, so we can manufacture bespoke sizes to suit your needs.
Choose from a variety of roof styles. Rectangular shelters can be mono-pitch, or built with gable ends or our standard pitched roof. A range of different coloured tile options are available.
- Available in a range of standard sizes. Larger bespoke shelters are available to meet your needs
- Octagonal: 3m, 4m, 5m
- Square: 3m, 4m, 5m
- Rectangular: 3mx6m, 4mx8m, 5m,10m
- Bespoke: Tell us the size you are looking for
- Available fully enclosed with glass windows, no windows or roll-down-canvas panels
- Optional decking floor
- Internal and external bench seating
- Optional wheelchair access ramp
- Roof options: Cedar shingle, green and red felt roof tiles, canvas roof, wooden clad roof.
- Can be installed with sub-base on uneven ground.
Made in the UK
All of our products are manufactured at our workshops in Chesterfield by skilled local craftsmen. We use FSC certified Grade 4 Tanalised Timber allowing us to offer a 10 year guarantee against wood rot and a 1 year guarantee on workmanship.
Every product is pre-assembled and inspected before it leaves the workshop ensuring a smooth installation process on site. We are proud to say that our installers are all in-house employees, we even deliver and install overseas!