Imaginative and Sensory Play Equipment
Imaginative play products help encourage children to create their own games and role play scenarios. Children learn how to play together while developing their imaginations. We have created a range of role play houses, tree houses and hands on products like our mud kitchen that are ideal for nurseries and infant schools.
Our imaginative play products include:
- The Mud Kitchen – Children can pretend they are on the great British Bake-off as they get their hands dirty making mud pies. The mud kitchen includes utensils and stainless steel bowls. They can also be used with kinetic sand, play-doh and sand.
- Grocery Shop Trio (play shop) – Pretend you are a shopkeeper with our grocery shop. Available made from wood or 100% recycled plastic
- Herb Garden Planter – The herb garden planter lets children get hands on with gardening as the learn about plants and nature. The herb garden planter goes hand in hand with the mud kitchen and includes trowel, fork and gardening gloves.
- Canvas Teepee – Great for playing Cowboys and Indians and available with decking to prevent mud build-up. The Canvas Teepee is available in bright colours or natural canvas material.
- Play Stages and performance Areas – Made to fit your playground we can create simple raised performance areas. Available with amphitheatre style and bench seating depending on your needs.
- Role Play House – Our take on a traditional wooden play house featuring terrace and picket fencing. Ideal for nurseries and infant schools.
- Tree House Role Play Den – Available with or without slide. The tree house is like our standard mini role play house with terrace but on stilts!
Made in the UK
All of our products are manufactured at our workshops in Chesterfield by skilled local craftsmen. We use FSC certified Grade 4 Tanalised Timber allowing us to offer a 10 year guarantee against wood rot and a 1 year guarantee on workmanship. We also use 100% recycled plastic as an eco friendly alternative.
Every product is pre-assembled and inspected before it leaves the workshop ensuring a smooth installation process on site. We are proud to say that our installers are all in-house employees, we even deliver and install overseas!