Amphitheatre seating for outdoor classrooms
Outdoor classroom amphitheatres allow children to perform in a shaded, dry performance area on the playground. The tiered seating means more children can fit inside the shelter. Students can perform in the central stage area and teachers can use this space for outdoor lessons and quiet time.
All of our amphitheatres are made to order so if you have specific size or capacity requirements we can design a shelter to meet your needs. Choose from a selection of roof options and optional extras including a whiteboard and wheelchair access ramp.
- Available in a range of sizes including: Octagonal 5m & 6m and Rectangular 7m x 4m
- Please contact us if you need something bigger. All of our products are made to order so we can accomodate bespoke requirements.
- 2 tier seating is recommended for safety
- Optional guttering and waterbutt for eco playgrounds
- Free delivery and installation in a majority of cases.
Made in the UK
All of our products are manufactured at our workshops in Chesterfield by skilled local craftsmen. We use FSC certified Grade 4 Tanalised Timber allowing us to offer a 10 year guarantee against wood rot and a 1 year guarantee on workmanship.
Every product is pre-assembled and inspected before it leaves the workshop ensuring a smooth installation process on site. We are proud to say that our installers are all in-house employees, we even deliver and install overseas!