Fully Enclosed Wooden Outdoor Classrooms
Fully enclosed outdoor classrooms provide an all year round solution for outdoor teaching and learning. Available fully insulated or just wooden clad, our outdoor shelters can help provide additional classroom space for occasional or daily use.
You can use our outdoor buildings as staff rooms, waiting areas, dance studios, yoga studios libraries and forest classrooms. The possibilities are endless. You can choose between our range of standard sizes in square, rectangular and octagonal or design your own! We can install internal benches, amphitheatre seating, bi-fold doors, windows and fully clad wall panels.
Standard sized options typically full below 30m2 so building regulation approval is not required in a majority of cases. If your school is short on teaching spaces, we are able to produce larger buildings as an attractive alternative to portable/temporary classroom buildings.
- Available in different sizes and shapes (as above) – square 3m, 3.5m and 4m; rectangular 4m x 3m, 5m x 3m, 5m x 4m, 6m x 4m, 7m x 4m & 6m x 5m.
- Available in octagonal sizes from 3m up to 6m with attractive French doors.
- Bespoke and custom sizes available. Please tell us your requirements.
- Option for insulated wall panels.
- Option of skylights available on larger shelters.
- Bi-fold doors available on square and rectangular shelters only.
- Can be installed on uneven ground using a timber sub-frame base.
- Option of wheelchair access ramp.
Made in the UK
All of our products are manufactured at our workshops in Chesterfield by skilled local craftsmen. We use FSC certified Grade 4 Tanalised Timber allowing us to offer a 10 year guarantee against wood rot and a 1 year guarantee on workmanship.
Every product is pre-assembled and inspected before it leaves the workshop ensuring a smooth installation process on site. We are proud to say that our installers are all in-house employees, we even deliver and install overseas!